What I’m Reading
- Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach: Use Your Knowledge, Experience, and Intuition to Help Leaders Excel – One of my business lines is professional coaching for mid to senior level technology professionals. Always trying to up my game and learn new techniques to help my clients.
What I’m Contemplating
- Design your personal growth – A funny read and does a decent job explaining why different folks might focus on personal growth.
- When Can a Soldier Disobey an Order? – As a military history buff, former USAF officer, and father of a USMA cadet, how could I not find this interesting?
What I’m Playing
- Ninety-nine – We have three people here at Keuka Lake right now, and this is the game to play with three.
What I’m Drinking
We had guests in town last weekend that were eager to try local breweries around Keuka Lake. I’ve, ahem, “had them all” so I zeroed in on a pint at each location instead of sampling.
- Tried the beer Hopyard IPA at Steuben Brewing Company on July 21 2017. Gave it a rating of 3.5. Better than average IPA.
- Tried the beer Coconut Brown Ale at Finger Lakes Beer Company on July 22 2017. Gave it a rating of 3.75.
- Tried the beer Bee Side at The Brewery of Broken Dreams on July 22 2017. Gave it a rating of 4. Sweet and strong